POSITION DESCRIPTION – Trainer/Coach
The trainer/coach is responsible for designing and implementing programs for clients from minors to adults. The trainer/coach will be responsible for teaching, coaching and training the fundamentals of soccer while treating all clients in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards.
- Responsible for teaching clients the correct fundamentals of soccer through verbal instruction as well as physical examples.
- The ability to lead and manage a group of children or adults in a group sport.
- Is the point of reference for soccer expertise.
- Works with General Manager on community outreach to local schools and soccer clubs.
- Works with General Manager to schedule clinics, camps, and league play.
- Provide clients with a productive, challenging and exhilarating soccer experience.
- The position requires you to be a positive fitness role model for all clients.
- The ability to appear for work on time.
- The ability to interact effectively with co-workers, and clients including children.
- The ability to effectively direct others.
- Assist with the development of programs to drive membership.
- Become an active member of the local community through clubs and organizations.
- Have a vision correctable to 20/ 40.
- Have Normal Hearing.
- Ability to demonstrate soccer techniques.
- Be able to bend forward from the waist.
- Be able to go up and down stairs repeatedly over an eight-hour period.
- Be able to stand, and reach.
- Be able to lift and move cased products.
- Be able to assume a squatting position and return to a standing position.
- Be able to repeat all of the above motions over an eight-hour period.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in windows based programs including word and excel
- Ability to work independently and deal with multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others within and outside the center.
- Ability to speak and deliver information clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Ability to deal with people in a manner, which shows respect and professionalism.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Possess a valid California Driver's License.
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
This position description does not state or imply that these are the only duties or functions to be performed by the employee. Additional job-related duties and functions may be assigned from time-to-time or as may become necessary. The creation and acknowledgement of this job description does not imply a continued employment relationship. All employees are employed at-will.
Email Resume to Anders@OutbreakSoccerCenters.com