MEET OUR TRAINERS
Speed and Agility Trainer:
Trent Bryson is our resident Speed and Agility Trainer. As a decorated and accomplished track star, Trent brings a perfect blend of his Track & Field and Soccer background to help develop our young athletes to meet their full athletic potential. His accomplishments include:
· CIF Cross Country Individual and Team Champion
· California State Cross Country Team Champion
· California State Collegiate Champion
· UC Santa Barbara School Record Holder 3000M Steeplechase
· 5 Time Big West All Conference
· National Cross Country Team Champion – Nike
· Held 8th fastest Steeplechase time in the world 2001
· 2 Time Coast Soccer League Team Champion
· U12 Coach for 2013 AYSO Regional Champion
· BU13 Beach FC Coach
Makenna Henry is our Sports Psychologist and Goalie Trainer. She had 61 appearances, 59 Starts, 224 Saves, and 14 shutouts for the Women's Soccer Team. Makenna finished her career at UCSB in 2013 when she graduated with a Major in Sports Psychology. Makenna’s passion is to help young athletes develop a focus and understanding on how to be a competitive athlete.
Jameson Campbell is our finishing coach. Coming out of Diamond Bar high school, Jameson was most known for being a “Big-bodied forward with an extremely strong foot.” With multiple All-Sierra league selections and two offensive MVP seasons, he secured a position at Cal State Fullerton after scoring 17 goals in his senior year. Jameson’s expertise provides young forwards the necessary fundamentals to take their offensive capabilities to the next level.