POSITION DESCRIPTION – Manager
The Manager is responsible for all activities within the soccer center. Some of these responsibilities include but are not limited to center operations, personnel, facilities, customer service, safety, sales, profitability and etc. The Manager ensures that all members and guests receive a high quality fitness experience.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards.
- Manage a clean friendly and well maintained center.
- The ability to lead and manage others.
- Hires, trains and develops all other staff positions.
- Develops work schedules for center staff.
- Controls labor costs.
- Ensures staffing is at an adequate level to provide quality service to guests.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of center goals including membership levels and retention.
- Is the point of reference for soccer expertise.
- Oversees community outreach to local schools and soccer clubs.
- Responsible for the inventory levels and revenue of on-site retail store.
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing for clinics, camps, league play.
- Assist guest with service complaints related to facility.
- Schedules maintenance of facility with sub-contractors.
- Point of contact with vendors.
- Enforce employee use of safety procedures and the use of personal protective equipment.
- Ability to step in to any position as needed.
- The ability to appear for work on time.
- The ability to interact effectively with subordinates, and guests including children.
- The ability to effectively direct others.
- The ability to provide constructive criticism.
- Assist in development of local advertising.
- Assist with the development of programs to drive membership.
- Become an active member of the local community through clubs and organizations.
- Develop sponsorship opportunities for center and league play.
- Have a vision correctable to 20/ 40.
- Have Normal Hearing.
- Ability to demonstrate soccer techniques.
- Be able to bend forward from the waist.
- Be able to go up and down stairs repeatedly over an eight-hour period.
- Be able to stand, and reach.
- Be able to lift and move cased products.
- Be able to assume a squatting position and return to a standing position.
- Be able to repeat all of the above motions over an eight-hour period.
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in windows based programs including word and excel
- Ability to work independently and deal with multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with others within and outside the center.
- Ability to speak and deliver information clearly, concisely and effectively.
- Ability to deal with people in a manner, which shows respect and professionalism.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Possess a valid California Driver’s License
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance.
This position description does not state or imply that these are the only duties or functions to be performed by the employee. Additional job-related duties and functions may be assigned from time-to-time or as may become necessary. The creation and acknowledgement of this job description does not imply a continued employment relationship. All employees are employed at-will.
Email Resume to Anders@OutbreakSoccerCenters.com