Outbreak Soccer Centers offers one hour Academies for those players looking to further develop their soccer talent. With a 8:1 trainer-to-player ratio each player will get the opportunity for one-on-one attention. Academies are offered to ages ranging from 6 through 14 years. Each one month Academy covers a curriculum that is a prerequisite for any soccer player to move forward in their ability to play the game.
FIND THE ACADEMY GROUP THAT BEST SUITS YOUR CHILD (Schedule at very Bottom):
The Red Group is for soccer players that are able to successfully execute, across multiple settings, the listed skill sets. These players often play at the Silver Club Level and above.
- Play one touch passes
- Can play a 4 v 4 Keep-away game
- Can demonstrate correct defensive positioning
- Are able to pass and shoot using inside, outside, and top of the foot
- Can demonstrate a "volley" using inside and top of the foot
- Understands formations and the role of each position
- Can read the game two plays ahead
The Orange Group is for soccer players that are able to successfully execute, across multiple settings, the listed skill sets. These players often play AYSO or at the Bronze Club Level.
- Can control a pass and distribute in two touches
- Can play a 4 v 1 Keep-away game
- Can dribble with the bottom, inside, and top of the foot with control
- Are able to execute multiple "moves" at a jogging pace while dribbling
Academy sessions are offered as a once a week or twice a week trainings. Academy series are 6 weeks long.
What each player needs:
Comfortable soccer attire
Flats (running shoes or indoor/futsal shoes)
Member Price: FREE
Once a week for 6 weeks: $90
Twice a week for 6 weeks: $105
Next 6 week series starts week of November 17th
We offer Afternoon and evening training sessions for ages 6 - 12 from 3:00 - 7:00pm MOnday - Sunday
We would love to help schedule your first visit!
*Series is prorated for late entries